Business Intelligence (BI) is the buzz word of today. Capturing business trends hidden in structured data and big data using analytical tools can deliver intelligence about where the business has been, where it is today, and when combined with predictive analytics, where it can be in the future. Even with all of this technology at our finger tips, individual experience and a track record of success are still critical assets for any business to succeed. Here is an introduction to Dano Ybarra — me — and my business intelligence.
Driving businesses to high visibility in competitive markets, I deliver strategies for rapid growth and sustainability. As a senior executive with 15+ years of experience in general management, marketing, sales, business development, start-up, turnaround, M&A activity, and product positioning, I seize emerging opportunities for long-term impact. Please consider:
• Elevated startup to $120M in < 3 years with $28M EBITDA, launching industry’s first DSL router and seizing world-leading market share at 34%; resulted in company’s ultimate sale to $100B global conglomerate.
• Outperformed large competitors during market struggle, executing company’s $1.2B sale to leading producer of modems.
• Set stage for acquisition by Motorola and growth to $90M by aligning capabilities and technology with rapidly changing conditions.
• Turned around VC-backed technology solutions company, growing revenue from <$4M to $14M+ in five quarters while expanding margins from 18% to 28% by building high-quality sales/marketing organization, generating new business, and containing spend.
• Closed Adobe’s largest single account agreement to-date licensing PostScript to Sun Microsystems for $20M.
My track record of closing business and my ability to build high-performing organizations and teams has resulted in profitability, expansion, and continuous innovation for previous employers. If your company can benefit from a world-class background, strong business acumen, and technical knowledge, I welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs. Thank you; I look forward to hearing from you.
Dano Ybarra is a leader, global executive, corporate warrior, serial entrepreneur, husband, father, and Internet pioneer. To learn more about Dano please visit www.danoybarra.com or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information visit my Beyond.com profile.